|NABFEME DISTINGUISHED WOMEN: The Game Changers!
|If you do nothing else on March 11th — make sure you’re at AXA-Advisors, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor in the Big Apple Conference Room for this empowering seminar! NABFEME – expect the best, and get it! Information, education and leadership access! Meet:
- MARTHA WASH – Known for her powerful voice, her 1982 hit “It’s Raining Men” is still playing on radio stations worldwide, today! We’ll have FREE copies of her new CD!
- TRACY MOORE – Producer, Casting Director & CEO of The Spirited Actor, she has trained the Who’s Who of film and music videos — just ask Tyler Perry!
- PRISCILLA MONTEIRO – Former financier turned Media Mogul Mom, this is the name Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, and Armani call when creating their fashion mag ads!
- CAROL FRAZIER – A marketing executive, philanthropist, entrepreneur and author, Carol is the Founder of Flourish & Bloom Ent, a management agency for celebrity non-profits. She has led the Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopes Foundation, Usher’s New Look Foundation and more.
- ARIKA KANE – When it comes to changing the game Arika is a natural! With a hit single on Hollywood Exes, she has cut the red tape and gotten her music on Basketball Wives, Love & Hip-Hop and What Chilli Wants. Recently, she was the only female to perform on the One World Tour with Frankie Beverly, Babyface and Charlie Wilson!
- CYNTHIA “CJ” JOHNSON – From Chicago to New York and all around the world, she has held down decision making positions at labels like Motown, Interscope, MCA and J Records! Today this “hitmaker” sits in the Vice President of Urban Promotion seat at Columbia Records. CJ totally destroys the myth that music is a man’s world!
FREE ADMISSION – You Must RSVP“Low Tea” served at 6:00 PM
|JOIN NABFEME TODAY!! Visit www.NABFEME.org
© 2013 National Association of Black Female Executives in Music & Entertainment, Inc
Did you like this? Share it: